The company has given false information to other trucking companies. Stating that different hire dates and reporting accidents that I have not been or was the cause of.

Then when I try to get the information and speak to someone about them correcting the lies they will call back or give me the run around. If the lies and false accusations persist I will be seeking legal counsel to sue US Xpress for defamation and lost wages.

Losing out on promising jobs because of someone with in the company.  I will not stand for companies and people to make me look like someone I am not. I

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Us Xpress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Us Xpress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Us Xpress to other companies on our site.

Comments