Update added by user Oct 14
Since the case was dropped I contacted us xpress and walmart and let them know about how walmart committed extortion and used false charges to have me arrested as you can imagine neither company would comment on this issue.
Original review posted by user Sep 14
In may of 2012 i took my lease truck over to us xpress to haul on the walmart account out of henderson nc.It went well up to september 2013 when their terminal manager along with walmart accused me of fuel theft from the facility..Without asking me to prove anything he said your contract is terminated i need your satcom and decals!!In october i was arrested obtaining property false pretense long story short 2016 i had the charges dropped not only was the police report false and lack of evidence but i find out us xpress reimbursed walmart for alledged theft in which i would consider extortion on walmarts part to recieve money for a crime that never happened...Needless to say i lost my truck/buisness and home being caught up in the legal system and to this day have not spoken to anyone from either company..
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of concern for a persons life
- Reason of review:
- wrongful termination.
- Preferred solution:
- Investigate and find out how a mans life was ruined.
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."