1.6
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I started out as a Student driver for Usxpress training was supposed to be 3 weeks long well that turned into 6 weeks my first week of driving was only 32 hours. We sat at the same terminal for days my trainer left me in his truck waiting for his truck to be repaired with NO HEAT while he wrnt home.

I was told Usxpress was a good company to work for I met a lot of Usxpress drivers that were quitting because they were being mistreated there is NO COMMUNICATION between the FM AND THE DRIVER its to much sitting waiting for runs with no miles that should've been picked up days before.

My upgrade was the worst experience ever I did everything right that I was told anyway I took my mapa test twice because of a error on my part the second time I took the test I don't know if I passed or failed the examiner DIDN'T tell me my results he just sent me back to the hotel to come back a third day on the third day he told me that I was terminated by Usxpress because I supposedly failed the map test the results were not giving to me. On a good note the training I received from my trainer was good I just get to use it at another company

Comments